Position: Mentorship Manager
Work time: 9:30 am to 5.30 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Candidate must be open to travel within district or nearby district.
- To conduct Psychometric tests for the students.
- To do Psychometric analysis and make report for each student.
- One to one personal career counselling of all the enrolled youth, based on the psychometric report.
- To Ensure Mentorship session of the youth.
- Identification and selection of mentors.
- Prepare Mentor -Mentee Meeting calendar.
- Plan mentors meeting with youth and ensure Mentorship sessions.
- Collect feedback from mentors.
- Ensure counselling Workshops with parents.
- Maintain individual growth and career planning file for each youth and update regularly.
- Ensure timely execution of life skills sessions and constantly take feedback on the conducted sessions.
- Support team in Mobilisation Activities.
- Send weekly reports to the reporting program Manager.
- Conducting tests and doing Psychometric Analysis of each youth.
- Maintaining Career Planning and Growth file of each youth.
- Reporting timely execution of life skills sessions.
- Mentorship session’s reports.
- Parents counselling.
- One to one counselling of each youth.
- Submit Plan and progress reports.
- A. in psychology (Clinical psychology) with experience of 2 years. Experience in testing and counselling is preferred.
- Fluent in Gujarati in addition to Hindi and English.
- Comfortable with field work.
- Should have Social inclination
- Should have personal two wheeler for commuting.
- Presentable, Good communication skills
- Person should be extrovert and outspoken.
- Good in problem solving skills.
- Comfortable in flexible work culture.
- Comfortable in documenting reports.
- Good in relationships building and networking.
Payment and Facilities:
₹18000 to ₹ 24000 per month depending on experience and potential